Home > Product > Shock Pad

Artificial Grass Turf Shock Absorbing Foam Padding

Product Features:

● Artificial grass turf shock absorbing foam padding

● Eco-friendly,

● Light weight, convenient pavement

● Waterproofing and damp-proofing

● no maintenance, it’s service life is about 6-10 years according to the site properties

Product Details:

Artificial grass turf shock absorbing foam padding 

1. Artificial turf padding Description 

1).Artificial grass padding Features 

1. Artificial grass turf shock absorbing foam padding 

2.Eco-friendly,  

3.Light weight, convenient pavement 

4.Waterproofing and damp-proofing 

5. no maintenance, it’s service life is about 6-10 years according to the site properties

54-1.jpg 

2).Specification

Product Description

Artificial turf shock pad

Thickness

8mm,10mm or required

Density

30,50,70

Material

XPE

Weight

500g~600g/m2

Color

Green or as required

Roll Size

1.3m*25M


2.Application shows

Playground surfacing
Patio underlay
Roof Garden underlay
Shock pad underlay for artificial grass

P2.jpg 

3.Product Image

P3.jpg 

4.Factory and production
P4.jpg


5.Installation

P5.jpg


6.Shipping and Packing
P6.jpg


7.FAQ
1.Payment terms:
In general, T/T, 30% deposit, the rest balance 70% before shipment;
2.Delivery Time:
Lead-time is around 15working days after we receive the payment.
3.Does the artificial grass fade in the sun?
Fading will not occur. our shock absorber pad is manufactured to the highest standards using fibers that have been UV stabilised against color fade.

 

Related Products
Feedback: