Home > Product > Sports Flooring > Basketball Court

Top Quality Outdoor Basketball Court Surfaces Flooring

Product Features:

● Top quality outdoor basketball court surfaces flooring

● Can be resurfaced quickly and economically

● Ideal for reconstruction of old (hard-court) sports courts

● Combining high performance and durability, our systems consist of a eco-friendly rubber base layer covered with a superior, elastic polyurethane wear layer and finished with special structured polyurethane UV top-coating.

● Seamless Surface provided in a wide range of colors and thickness

Product Details:

Top quality outdoor basketball court surfaces flooring   

1. Outdoor court Description 

1).basketball court flooring Features 

1. Top quality outdoor basketball court surfaces flooring 

2. Can be resurfaced quickly and economically 

3. Ideal for reconstruction of old (hard-court) sports courts 

4. Combining high performance and durability, our systems consist of a eco-friendly rubber base layer covered with a superior, elastic polyurethane wear layer and finished with special structured polyurethane UV top-coating. 

5. Seamless Surface provided in a wide range of colors and thickness


23.jpg

 

2).Specification

Serial number

Test project

Technical requirement

Test result

1

The springback value,%

≥20

30

2

Sliding friction coefficient

0.4≤U≤0.7

0.53

3

Compression recovery rate

≥90

97

4

Hardness(ha),20℃

35-50

47

5

Tensile elongation,%

≥90

172

6

The tensile strength, mpa

≥0.5

1.5

7

Flame retardant level

1

1

8

Vertical deformation, mm

0.6-2.5

1.2


2.Application

1.Tennis Court Building

2.Basketball Court Installation

3.Badminton Court 

4.Volleyball Court Pavement

5.Stadium Construction

6.Playing Ground Building

7. Footpath Decoration

8.Commity Construction

9.Playgrouond Building


Q-4.jpg


3.Product Image 

Q-2.jpg


4.Factory and production

P5Q5.jpg


5.Installation 

Q-3.jpg


6.Shipping and Packing
P6Q6.jpg


7.FAQ
1. Packaging: 200kg per drum for PU materials, 25kg per bag for granules.
2. Payment terms: In general, T/T, 30% deposit, the rest balance 70% before shipment;
3. Shipping: We have long-term cooperation freight forwarder, our client also can choose their own freight forwarder.
4. Delivery Time: Lead-time is around 15-30 working days after we receive the payment

Related Products
Feedback: